Amex Delta Gold SkyMiles Credit Card 60k Offer:
- This offer is available to current SkyMiles Members (registration is free but must be completed before viewing an offer)
- The Delta Skymiles Credit Card is issued by American Express and new customers can earn bonus miles if new sign up offers are available
- To view your custom offer you will need to provide your Delta SkyMiles Account Number and the last name – follow the “View My Offer” link to retrieve your offer
- If you are signing up for a SkyMiles Account for the first time you will need to register your account with your contact information and verify your email address
- Your offer is available contingent upon spending requirements when applicable with your offer – for instance, your offer may require spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening a new account
- Once you have received your new card you can activate it and begin earning 2x miles for each dollar spent with Delta and 1x miles for all other eligible purchases
Airline Credit Cards are immensely popular with travelers in part due to their very attractive sign up bonuses. The Delta SkyMiles Card by AMEX provides offers to customers for sign up bonuses and some customers have received 60k bonus miles available through June 20th, 2018 (the typical offer in the past was 30k for new sign up bonus). You will need to claim your offer before the deadline and then need to complete your spending requirements within the specified time.
The Delta SkyMiles Card has an annual fee of $95 and some customers are eligible for a free first year when they apply and are approved for the credit card. This credit card provides no limit the miles that can be earned and your miles do not expire as long as you have an active account.